Anger Management Seminar
- How do I know when I am angry?
- What events/people/places/things make me angry?
- How do I react when I’m angry?
- How does my angry reaction affect others?
- Do you get angry very often?
- Do you get angry very quickly?
- Do you stay angry for a long time?
Anger Management Seminar Outline
- What is Anger?
- What is the Cause of Anger?
- What are the Different Forms of Anger?
- Who am I?
- What is my Anger?
- What is my Distorted Thinking?
- What Causes my Impulses?
- What is my Goal?
- Importance of the Effect of Anger on Health
- The Healthy Responses to Stress Instead of Impulsive Responses
- Healthy Expression of Anger Instead of Explosive Expressions
- Having Control over Yourself
- Being at Peace by Understanding your Emotional Patterns
Module Three: Importance of Change
- Why I Am Angry?
- The Problem-Solving Process
- Communicating Effectively
- Understanding Trigger Thoughts
- Why Disciplined Anger Gives You Power
- Considering Our Anger
- What is the Alternative Response?
- Having Choices and Being Responsive
- What is Healthy Communication?
- Managing Your Life
- Managing Anger
- Coping Strategies
- Effective Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Communication Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication Techniques and Tricks
- Asking Good Questions
- Being able to be at Peace with People
- Learning Empathy
- Personal Action Plan
Caravan Counselling’s Anger Management Seminar will give participants constructive approaches. Participants will learn how to identify their anger triggers and what to do when they get angry. Through specific coping and planning techniques, anger can become a positive tool.
If you don’t manage your stress and anger it will manage your life. Contact us to learn more about our one-on-one, group and company seminars about Anger Management.