Conflict Resolution Seminar
Why It’s Important To Resolve Conflict?
Wherever two or more people come together, there is bound to be conflict. This Conflict Resolution Seminar from Caravan Counselling will give participants a twelve-step conflict resolution process that they can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. Participants will also be provided with a set of skills in solution building and finding common ground.
What to Expect from a Conflict Resolution Seminar
- If you wish to develop leadership skills and have a voice and can be part of decision making.
- If you want to stop the cycle of being misunderstood, confused and reaching the dead-end in communication.
- Who are misunderstood and not having a voice either very vocal or very quit and want to feel comfortable in any company or any setting?
- If you need to strengthen your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- If you want to become a public figure and increase your influence
Who Should Attend
- Anyone who wants to learn how to turn potential conflicts into constructive conversations.
- People who want to be more confident when dealing with conflict.
- Managers who need to improve their conflict resolution skills.
- Helping professionals who need to engage with clients and avoid confrontation.
- Trainee mediators, conflict resolvers, arbitrators and lawyers.
Seminar for Change
- Do you wish to stop feeling distracted, anxious, or frustrated about conflict with your coworkers, boss, or employees
- Do you want to stop allowing tension and resentment to fester, leading to long term consequences
- Do you want to use the differences of opinion and conflicts constructively, leading to growth and creativity
- Do you wish to have proven strategies and powerful communication skills to prevent and manage conflict
- Do you want to Resolve conflict before it starts to cover your life
- Do you want to have a better conflict management style and how to improve your reactions
- Do you want to create a psychologically safe environment at work and at the interpersonal level that encourages open communication and trust
- Do you wish to know how to approach conflict resolution conversations
- Implement effective steps to Conflict Resolution to succeed
- Get to the root cause of conflicts and prevent resentment from lingering and conflicts from re-occurring
- Establish conflict resolution guidelines, procedures, and training for your organization
- Do you want to stop the conflict phobia
There are no special requirements for taking this course, anyone can attend.
Conflict Resolution Seminar Outline
First Lesson: Ability to have self-realization,
Second Lesson: Ability to recognize the situational problem or the problem on hand,
Third Lesson: Ability to create a win/win situation
Fourth Lesson: Creating a safe environment for both sides.
Fifth Lesson: Ability to have an open mind, to be able to listen effectively and actively and listen for what others want and try to express self with no defense.
Sixth Lesson: Ability to express self very clearly, respectfully, and peacefully
Seventh Lesson: Ability to be solution-focused oriented,
Eighth Lesson: Ability to understand the root of the issue
Ninth Lesson: Ability to ask for help in a healthy and non-dependent way.
Tenth Lesson: Focus on the options and best solution for the time being,
Eleventh Lesson: Being able to come to the agreement
Twelve Lesson: Being able to bring the verbal agreement to applicable solution.
Step-by-step guidance for managing your emotions
The formula of safe self-expression for problem-solving.
For additional information on Conflict Resolution Seminar, contact Caravan Counselling Services.
Connect with us on social media to get the latest news and updates about Caravan Counselling Services in Saskatoon.