Relationship Seminar: Transform Problems into Growth & Love
If you’re landing on this page then it is probably not random, and your relationship is no longer the happy place that it once used to be. Perhaps you’re feeling frustrated, despaired, lonely, scared, even exhausted, or powerless. Caravan Counselling’s Relationship Seminar can help you to clearly define relationship problems and reach the best solutions to stop destructive conflicts with your partner.
What You’ll Learn
Create and reconstruct the foundation of your relationship
Grow together mentally, emotionally, physically and financially
Change Emotional connections from the tag of war to thrive
Create a nurturing home for love and passion
Bring love, understanding, and passion into your relationship
Feel Validated, Acknowledged, and Respected
Openness to grow
This Relationship Seminar will be led by Giti Caravan, a highly certified Transformation Psychotherapist and Coach who understands the factors of a strongly grounded relationship/marriage and the effects it has on their children and the people around them. This Relationship Seminar will teach you how to work with your partner and not against each other. At the end of this seminar, you will learn how to converse in a healthy way and be able to work with your partner meaningfully.
Experience true love and avoid making horrible mistakes that can lead to the end of your relationship. Learn the real definition of love and discover that the true purpose of a romantic relationship is to help you learn, grow and become a better version of yourself, while at the same time getting to know another person with a level of intimacy and closeness that cannot be experienced in any other way.
Register to this Relationship Seminar if you answered YES to any of these questions that describe your relationship or marriage:
- Do you have similar arguments over and over?
- Do you walk on egg-shells, or tiptoeing around your partner?
- Do you argue a lot instead of communicating whenever you talk?
- Do you have a tens argument over small things and explode into fights?
- Do you feel your spouse doesn’t really listen and understand you?
- Are you struggling to forgive the past?
- Has your partner withdrawn emotionally and has become silent and not wanting to talk?
- Are you being blamed, criticized over and over that it makes you feel drained and like nothing you do is ever enough?
- Do you know how to communicate without fights with your partner?
- Do you feel like nothing is helping you to have peace of mind?
- Do you feel exhausted and not good enough for your partner?
- Is your partner not emotionally reliable?
Caravan Counselling’s mission is to provide tools that empower people to ignite their dreams, unleash their potential and fulfill their purpose. Registering for a Relationship Seminar is a big step – we are here to help!
Connect with us on social media to get the latest news and updates about Caravan Counselling Services in Saskatoon.